Basic Info Kind: Growth Promoter Usage: Promote Plant Growth CAS No: 77-06-5 Transport Package: Bag or by Request Origin: China, Shandong Shape: Granules Classification: Gibberellin Trademark: fuang Specification: granule HS Code: 380839 Product Description Gibberellic acid feature: 1. 100%...
Kind: Growth Promoter
Usage: Promote Plant Growth
CAS No: 77-06-5
Transport Package: Bag or by Request
Origin: China, Shandong
HS Code: 380839
Gibberellic acid feature:
1. 100% natural;
2. Ecinomic,cost saved.
Gibberellic Acid 90% powder
Gibberellic Acid 20% water soluble powder
Gibberellic Acid 5grams*20% tablet
Gibberellic Acid 10grams*10% tablet
Gibberellic Acid 4% SL
Gibberellic Acid 50grams*2.7% tube
Gibberellic Acid 2grams*3.1% sachet
Premium grade First grade Salable product
Appearance transparent oily liquid, no suspended substance
Ester ,%≥ 99.5 99.0 99.0
Density 20,g/cm3 1.044-1.048 0.044-0.048 0.044- 0.048
Acidity as phthalic acid %≤ 0.010 0.015 0.030
Flash point , ≥ 160
Chroma , Pt-Co # ≤ 20 25 60
Loss on heat ,%≤ 0.3 0.5 0.7
Gibberellic acid (also called Gibberellin A3, GA, and GA) is a hormone found in plants and fungi. Its chemical formula is CHO. When purified, it is a white to pale-yellow solid.
However, plants produce low amounts of GA3, therefore this hormone can be produced industrially by microorganisms. Nowadays, it is produced by submerse fermentation, but this process presented low yield with high production costs and hence higher sale value. One alternative process to reduce costs of the GA3 production is Solid-State Fermentation (SSF) that allows the use of agro-industrial residues.
Gibberellic acid is a simple gibberellin, a pentacyclic diterpene acid promoting growth and elongation of cells. It affects decomposition of plants and helps plants grow if used in small amounts, but eventually plants develop tolerance to it. GA stimulates the cells of germinating seeds to produce mRNA molecules that code for hydrolytic enzymes. Gibberellic acid is a very potent hormone whose natural occurrence in plants controls their development. Since GA regulates growth, applications of very low concentrations can have a profound effect while too much will have the opposite effect.
Dosage: It is usually used in concentrations between 0.01 and 10 mg/L.
1. To promote fruit or seedless fruit cucumber flowering period with the formation of 50-100mg / kg liquid Fountains 1 to promote fruit set, yield. 7-10 days after flowering grapes, muscat grapes with 200-500mg / kg liquid spray ear 1 promote stone formation no.
2. Promoting the vegetative growth of celery harvest two weeks ago with 50-100mg / kg liquid spray leaves 1; spinach harvest 3 weeks before spraying the leaves 1-2 times, enable the stems and leaves increases.
3. to break dormancy to promote the germination of potatoes before sowing with 0.5-1mg / kg liquid dip tubers 30min; before the big Maibo with 1mg / kg soaking liquid, can promote germination.
4. aging and Preservation of garlic with 50mg / kg liquid dip garlic base of 10-30min, citrus green fruit with 5-15mg / kg liquid spray fruit 1, banana harvest with 10mg / kg liquid dip fruit , cucumber, watermelon before harvest with 10-50mg / kg liquid spray melon, can play a role in preservation.
5. regulate flowering chrysanthemum vernalization phase with 1000mg / kg liquid spray leaf, cyclamen bud with 1-5mg / kg liquid spray buds can promote flowering.
6. A seed rate of hybrid rice seed production in the general female parent 15% heading the beginning to the end of treatment 25% of heading 1-3 times with 25-55mg / kg liquid spray. First with a low concentration, high concentration after use.
gibberellic acid water-soluble small, first with a small amount of alcohol or liquor
History and function:
GA was first identified in Japan in 1926, as a metabolic by product of the plant pathogen Gibberella fujikuroi (thus the name), which afflicts riceplants; fujikuroi-infected plants develop bakanae ("foolish seedling"), which causes them to grow so much taller than normal that they die from no longer being sturdy enough to support their own weight.
Gibberellins have a number of effects on plant development. They can stimulate rapid stem and root growth, induce mitotic division in the leaves of some plants, and increase seed germination rate.
Gibberellic acid is sometimes used in laboratory and greenhouse settings to trigger germination in seeds that would otherwise remain dormant. It is also widely used in the grape-growing industry as a hormone to induce the production of larger bundles and bigger grapes, especially Thompson seedlessgrapes. In the Okanagan and Creston valleys, it is also used as a growth replicator in the cherry industry. It is used on Clementine Mandarin oranges, which may otherwise cross-pollinate with other citrus and grow undesirable seeds. Applied directly on the blossoms as a spray, it allows for Clementines to produce a full crop of fruit without seeds.
Our company made a innovated exclusive Mixed Composed formulation-Higher effective:
GA 0.145%+ Brassinolide 0.0075% + Indoleacetic acide 0.00052% AS (Agent soluted)
(Total active procent 0.15302%)
We're one of the professional and experienced manufacturers and suppliers of gibberellic ga3. As one of the famous brands, we warmly welcome you to buy the products made in China which is high in efficiency and quality from us, and also welcome to check the quotation with us.