Aspartame, Sweeteners, Food Additive manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Aspartame, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Erythritol and so on.
We're one of the professional and experienced manufacturers and suppliers of aspartame. As one of the famous brands, we warmly welcome you to buy the products made in China which is high in efficiency and quality from us, and also welcome to check the quotation with us.
Synonyms: L-Phenylalanine, APM
CAS No.: 22839-47-0
Appearance: white granule
|Loss on drying||4.5%max|
|Residue on lgnition||0.2%max|
|Appearance of solution||GY6 max|
|Organie volatile impurities||meets the requirements|
|Other related substances||1.5%max|
|Identification||meets the requirements|
Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to client request.
Aspartame was discovered in 1965 by jamesm. Schlatter.The chemist worked at g.d.earle&company.He licked his fingers and found aspartame sweet when synthesizing an ulcer drug.Aspartame is about 200 times sweeter than sugar, and contains less heat than regular sugar.One gram of aspartame has about 4 kilocalories of heat.But the amount of aspartame needed to sweeten the sweetness is so small that it can ignore the calories it contains, so it is widely used as a substitute for sucrose.Aspartame tastes different from the taste of sugar.Aspartame's sweetness is compared to sugar, which can be delayed and sustained for a long time, but some consumers find it unacceptable, so some consumers don't like to use it.If you mix acetylsulfonate with aspartame, the resulting texture may be more like sugar.
Aspartame can be hydrolyzed at high temperatures or high pH, so it doesn't apply to high-temperature baked goods.But it can be combined with fat or malt to improve heat resistance.The stability of aspartame in water is determined primarily by pH.At room temperature, when the pH is 4.3 the most stable, the half-life is about 300 days.When the pH is 7, it has a half-life of just a few days.However, most drinks have a pH range of between 3 and 5, so the aspartame added in the drink is stable.But when you need a longer term limit, it's like a syrup for the automatic drink machine.Aspartame is used in combination with other more stable sweeteners, such as saccharin.When used in powdery brews, aspartame's aminosa reacts with the aldehydes of certain spice compounds, leading to the loss of sweetness and aroma.The aldehyde can be reduced to protect the aldehyde from happening.
The main purpose
It is a kind of natural functional oligosaccharide that does not have cavities, sweet taste, low moisture absorption and no sticky phenomenon.It does not cause a significant increase in blood sugar, which is suitable for diabetics.Our country stipulates can be used in cake, biscuit, bread, dispensing wine, ice cake, ice stick, beverage, candy, dosage according to normal production need.
In 1981, the FDA approved the use of dried sugar in food, and in 1983, it was approved for use in more than 100 countries and regions around the world, and it was 180 times sweeter than sucrose.The benefits of aspartame are as follows:
(1) safety, clearly is the so-called the UN committee on food additives as GRAS (generally recognized as safe), for all the sugar in security research to the human body is the most complete products, it has been more than 100 countries around the world more than 6000 kinds of products in the 19 years of successful experience.
(2) the sweetness is pure, with a refreshing sweetness that is extremely similar to sucrose, and has no bitter aftertaste and metallic taste. It is the sweetest sweetener that has been developed so far.Aspartame is 180 times as sucrose sweetness, only a small amount can be reached in the application of the sweetness of hope, so use in food and beverage aspartame replace sugar, can significantly reduce the heat will not cause tooth decay.
(3) mixing with sucrose or other sweeteners has synergistic effects, such as 2% to 3% in saccharin, which can significantly mask the poor taste of saccharin.
(4) mixed with essence, it has excellent synergistic effect, especially for acidic citrus, lemon, grapefruit, etc., which can make the fragrance lasting and reduce the dosage of aromatic agent.
(5) protein components can be absorbed by the body naturally.
(1) the poor thermal stability of acid, alkali, or in strong acid alkali easy hydrolysis in high temperature heating, generate the bitter taste of phenylalanine or two little gung ketone, not suitable for making temperature > 150 ℃ bread, cookies, cakes and other baked goods and high acid food.
(2) because of aspartame in the human body under the action of gastrointestinal enzymes can be decomposed into phenylalanine, aspartic acid and methanol, and does not apply to patients with benzene pyruvic acid urine, requirements on the label marked "benzene acetone urine in patients with unfavorable use" warning.China approved the use of food in 1986, often used in dairy products, candy, chocolate, gum sugar, table sweeteners, health food, pickling and cold drink products.
The damage of its components:
Aspartame is broken down into three types of substances: methanol (methanol, 10%) (intense toxicity, blindness), day (gate) asphytic acid (40%), and phenylalanine (50%).(brain precipitation)
Methanol (methanol) : 1. The methanol is a neurotoxin (neurotoxin) blinding, which, in turn, is broken down into formaldehyde (formaldehyde, a carcinogenic substance), formaldehyde can be a variety of body tissues (English source: west the teeth of study, and 2).Formaldehyde is then oxidized to formicacid (formicacid, or formic acid) (source of English information).(note: formic acid is a toxin that is secreted by red fire ants or bees and is used to defend and attack through ant bites or sting.
2. Asphytic acid: it is a stimulant toxin that stimulates nerve cells to death (source of English sources).(note: the aspartic acid in the natural food, its molecules (molecules) is a link on its 彵 protein, so not as in diet soda, stimulate the nerve cells to die.
Phenylalanine: it is an amino acid (amino acid) in natural food.However, in the form of the existence of alone, phenylalanine are as high as 15% in people allergic to it, cause spasm (seizure) and convulsions (convulsion), and not depending on the quantity of food sources, and footnote 1 (English).In addition, phenylalanine can cause permanent damage to the brain, even death, especially during pregnancy.In the 1972 study, eating aspartame (in the report, sc-18862) was a monkey infant with spasms and death.
Note: people with high blood pressure, formicacid (formicacid) and alanine (an amino acid), have higher levels.One possible explanation is that they all drank a large amount of aspartame soda, while causing high blood pressure and high levels of aspartame metabolites.