Organic chemicals that organic compounds. Carbon compounds (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonates, metal carbides and other rare carbon compounds excluded) or hydrocarbons and their derivatives in general. Organic matter is the material basis for life
Safety manual for the use of organic chemicals
A) physical and chemical properties and use of colorless, spicy spicy smell of gas. Density: 1.07, boiling point: -19.5 ℃, spontaneous combustion point of 300 ℃. Flash point 60 ℃. Explosive limit: 7 to 73%, its 37% aqueous solution (about 10% methanol) is "Formalin" is a colorless, irritating liquid that is volatile at room temperature. For the manufacture of phenolic resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, fur processing, medicine, Organic Chemicals paint and so on. But also as a preservative.
(B) toxic performance coagulation protein.
After contact with the skin, mucous membrane has a strong stimulating effect.
This product is suspicious human carcinogens. Maximum allowable concentration: 3 mg / m3
(C) the impact of short-term exposure to inhalation: inhalation of formaldehyde can cause rhinitis, sore throat, loss of smell, cough, chest tightness and bronchitis, severe cases of laryngospasm and pulmonary edema and other symptoms. Eye contact: Formaldehyde steam causes eye burning, tears, conjunctivitis. Skin contact: May cause contact dermatitis. Oral: After taking care, mouth, pharynx, esophagus and stomach immediately appeared burning sensation, Organic Chemicals oral mucosal erosion, with severe upper abdominal pain, bloody vomit. Serious shock and coma can occur.
(D) the impact of long-term exposure to low concentrations of formaldehyde vapor inhalation, may have headache, weakness, loss of appetite, vision loss and other symptoms. Long-term contact with the skin, Organic Chemicals can make the skin dry, chapped, palm hyperkeratosis or eczema.
(5) fire and explosion This product is flammable, is a Class B fire hazard substances, should be prohibited fire smoking. At 600 ° C, the steam and air mixture is explosive. Fire when the water spray cooling containers, a large number of water can be used to extinguish the fire.
(6) chemical reactivity This product will be in the natural state of polymerization, so industrial formaldehyde as an inhibitor. Formaldehyde reacts with strong oxidizing agents. Organic Chemicals With hydrochloric acid reaction, sometimes the formation of very toxic dichloromethane.
- What Is Organic?
- Organic Chemistry Research
- The Definition Of Food Additives
- Characteristics Of Food Additives
- Food Additive Does Not Amount To Il...
- Primary Role Of Food Additives
- The Main Classification Of Food Add...
- Safety Standard For Food Additives
- How To Treat Food Additives
- Food Additive Industry
- Food Additives Are Divided Into 23 ...
- Phosphate Emulsification And Disper...
- Is there any harm to Vanillin?
- Food Additives Keep Food Taste
- More Types Of Fertilizer
- Phosphate Improves Meat Quality
- High Quality Fertilizer (Seawinner ...
- Animal Feed Additves for Sows
- Characteristics Of Basic Chemicals
- Organic Chemicals Play An Increasin...