Now commonly used as a food coloring includes two types: natural pigment and synthetic pigments. Natural pigment from natural products, mainly extracted from plant tissue, as well as some pigments from animals and micro-organisms. Artificial pigment refers to the use of artificial chemical synthesis methods of organic pigments, which is separated from coal tar made from aniline dyes.
Over a long period of time, because people do not realize the dangers of synthetic pigments, contrasted with the natural pigment and pigment, with bright color, stain, the advantages of stable quality and low price, widespread use of synthetic pigments in the food processing industry in many countries. With the social development and the improvement of people's living standard, more and more people for the use of synthetic pigments in food will not cause harm to human health has raised questions. Meanwhile, a large number of study points out that almost all synthetic pigments are unable to provide nutrients to the body, some pigment and even hazardous to human health. Eat snacks, fast-food lunch, delicious hot dogs when, catch a glimpse of the fine print on packaged food nutrition facts, you'll find that each of these food additives. It is understood that the trans fats, refined grains, salt, high fructose corn syrup seen in up to four ingredients in processed food, this ingredient endangers human health.
If too much and also dangerous, such as citric acid, stevia, aspartame, sodium cyclamate, Finland white meat, Vanillin, ethyl maltol, potassium sorbate ... ... Basically there is no harm as long as it adds are not excessive.
- What Is Organic?
- Organic Chemistry Research
- The Definition Of Food Additives
- Characteristics Of Food Additives
- Food Additive Does Not Amount To Il...
- Primary Role Of Food Additives
- The Main Classification Of Food Add...
- Safety Standard For Food Additives
- How To Treat Food Additives
- Food Additive Industry
- Food Additives And Food Industry
- The Scope Of Application Of Basic C...
- Water Treatment Cleaning Agent Can ...
- Food Additives Improve Food Quality
- Safety Manual For The Use Of Organi...
- Food Additives Are Divided Into 23 ...
- Phosphate Emulsification And Disper...
- Is there any harm to Vanillin?
- Food Additives Keep Food Taste
- More Types Of Fertilizer