Sodium formate, Organic carboxylate,Organic chemicals manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Sodium formate, Calcium formate, Sodium sulfide and so on.
· Synonyms: Formic acid sodium salt
· CAS No.: 141-53-7
· Appearance: white powder
· Chemical Formula: CHNaO2
Packing: In 25kg plastic woven bags or according to client request.
The main purpose
1. Mainly used for producing formic acid, oxalic acid and insurance powder etc.
Used as a reagent, disinfectant and mordant for phosphorus arsenic.
Preservatives.It has a diuretic effect.EEC countries are permitted to use, but Britain is not allowed to use them.
4. It is intermediate for producing formic acid and oxalic acid, and also used to produce dimethyl formamide.Also used in medicine, printing and dyeing industry.It is also the precipitant of heavy metal.
5. Used for alkyd resin coating, plasticizer, high explosive, acid resistant material, aviation lubricating oil, adhesive additives.
6. The precipitant of heavy metals can form the contact ions of trivalent metal in solution.Determination of phosphorus and arsenic reagents.It is also used as disinfectant, astringent and mordant.It is also intermediate for producing formic acid and oxalic acid and used to produce dimethylformamide.
7. For nickel-cobalt alloy electrolyte.
 8. Leather industry, camouflage acid in chrome tanning method.
9. Used for catalyst and stabilizer.
10. Reducing agent for printing and dyeing industry.
Nature and stability
1. Stable under normal temperature and pressure.
Contraband: strong oxidant.
The aqueous solution is neutral with a PH of about 7
2. This product is poisonous.Protective methods refer to formic acid.It is generally used for intermediate.